This policy contains information regarding the privacy practices of AVCAIR PTY LTD in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and Privacy Amendment (Enhanced Privacy Protection) Act 2012. We collect personal information for the purposes of processing charter bookings and the forwarding of promotional information from AVCAIR unless requested otherwise.
This policy covers any personal information collected via our website or in the normal course of business.
- Telephone numbers
- Email address
- Passport number
- Any information for the purposes of customer surveys or providing services, including gender, age or date of birth.
- Any information required by law and by agreement including for booking international travel.
- Details relating to the transaction of the charter booking.
- Details relating to the management of your aircraft.
Purpose of Information
- For administrative purposes to complete the booking of your charter flight, or management of your aircraft.
- To allow for customer surveys, special offers, and information on goods and services.
Our Privacy Commitment
- AVCAIR PTY LTD undertakes to protect the privacy of our customers by adherence to these principals.
- We only collect private information that is necessary for our functions and activities.
- We will only use this information for the purpose it was intended.
- We will not sell, rent, or loan any personal information to any third party.
- We will ensure accuracy of the information. i.e. That it is complete and up to date.
- If requested we will allow individuals to view their own information and provide an opportunity for correction if necessary.
- Information gained will not be used for the purposes of marketing if the customer indicates their unwillingness for this to occur.
- Information is stored in a manner that protects the privacy of our customers.
- Any queries regarding our compliance with the Privacy Act 1988 should be directed to our office by emailing [email protected]
- You may opt out of receiving marketing material at any time by emailing [email protected]